This Pole comes in 45mm size only.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POLE FINISHES?
Silicone – similar to Chinese pole, can wear clothing, max grip
Powder Coated – good for sensitive skin, max grip
The Powder Coated texture provides maximum grip and high friction for pole holds. All pole tubes are powder coated, however, the upper dome, micro base, bottom adjuster unit & adjuster cover are chrome finish.
THE X-PERT SET CONTAINS
- Micro Base Plate – smaller base for minimum contact and maximum support
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and adjuster cover – Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover simply threads into place creating a smooth pole from top to bottom. With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can utilize the entire pole with confidence
- Main Pole B (top pole) – Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in – 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in – 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in
- Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint – Comes attached to the125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints – Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Top Adapter – Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension
- Upper Support Dome – 16in wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support (comes with a silicone ring to protect your ceiling)
- Hex Key – The ONLY tool you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!
- 2x Carry Cases – One case is used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second is used for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
- Photo Display Manual
*Note: Base, dome, adjuster unit & cover are Chrome finish